Re: [SOGo] LDAP multiple mail fields and address book

  • From: Alessio Fattorini < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Christian Mack < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] LDAP multiple mail fields and address book
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:20:44 +0200

On 04/04/2013 16:33, Christian Mack wrote:

You can search for e.g. "progretto" and will get "Alessio Fattorini"
< >
(alessio)" displayed.
What I mean is, that it searches for persons, not for email addresses.

If i want send an email to ? I can't, because sogo doesn't show me all addresess but only < > (alessio)"

do I fill a new request?

--
Alessio Fattorini - Nethesis srl