[SOGo] Php-push2 - Active Sync

  • From: Fabio Onorini < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Php-push2 - Active Sync
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:52:32 +0200

I don'know if this is correctly mailing list for this issus.

On my sogo+openchange server I'm trying  PHP-push2 project.

After some changes in configuration file, the service start correctly and I can Add Exchange account on my devices.

Mail and calendar apps are work correctly, but I can't use the addressbook.

After some changes on backend carddav file, on IPad and IPhone can use also contacts, but on Android (2.3.6 and 4.1) and Windows phone devices doesn't works.

With carddav app on android I can correctly sync my contacts, but I wouldn't use it.

Can someone help me?
Have you my same problems?

--
Fabio Onorini