[SOGo] SOGo - Commercial Support South Africa

  • From: Wesley Sangster < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo - Commercial Support South Africa
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:59:12 +0200

Good day

Does anyone know of companies or individuals that support SOGo from the ground up, our company is looking to replace our Exchange server and we are looking for someone to build install and configure all the components, SMTP, IMAP/POP3, SAMBA Active Directory, SOGo, Openchange, Outlook connector. Remote or on-site work can be done, hope to have it done by end of next week.

Regards

Wesley Sangster