[SOGo] Outlook native - calendar and contacts

  • From: Fabio Onorini < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Outlook native - calendar and contacts
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 18:03:52 +0200

I have problem with ZEG appliance.

If I create event or contact in outlook this is synced on sogo or thunderbird.
Same behavior from thunderbird/SOGo webmail to outlook.

But if i change some data... (event title or others)..... I can't see changes on outlook.

The Outlook profile is configurated with Exchange cache mode... maybe problem with last update time of event ?

Can't be only my problem...

Bug on mantis:
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2285

--
Fabio Onorini

  • [SOGo] Outlook native - calendar and contacts, Fabio Onorini, 04/18/2013