[SOGo] Entire day events

  • From: Fabio Onorini < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Entire day events
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:53:43 +0200

Hello sogo users,
I have wrong behavior on Entire day events.

All my devices is configurated with same timezone.

If I create a all day appointment on outlook and sync with server, on sogo webmail I see event one day before.

If I create a all day appointment on sogo webmail, on outlook I see event correctly.

VCal of event in database is wrong (by outlook).
An event created at 19th April 2013 (today) have fields:
DTSTART:20130418
DTEND:20130419

--
Fabio Onorini

  • [SOGo] Entire day events, Fabio Onorini, 04/19/2013