Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field

  • From: mourik jan heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:51:31 +0200

Hi Peter, list,

Adding the calendar worked ok and I could get my Personal calendar
events to show in my N9 calendar. I did nothing special, just added the
account from N9 "Accounts" and used the CalDAV URL reported by the SOGo
Web UI for my Personal Calendar.

I have just tried with my personal calendar, and you are right: that one works fine. Both ways. (url looks like http://my.domain/SOGo/dav/username/Calendar/personal)

Could you try adding a shared calendar, to see if that works for you too? The url (taken from the SOGo web UI) looks like:

http://my.domain/SOGo/dav/username/Calendar/C5A8F1D0-B160-0001-B7D6-1DC095B01274

(I did copy and paste, so the url is correct)

Curious. :-)

MJ