[SOGo] Minimum Requirements to use a single user for CardDAV

  • From: "Karine Rasnojarsk" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Minimum Requirements to use a single user for CardDAV
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:00:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I want to use SOGo for our company to provide a central address book. It would be enough to have a single user, that holds the contacts. I will then push a configuration profile to our iOS devices to let them access this address book with this single user account.

What is the minimum requirements?

Do I really need an LDAP and IMAP server for this or is a basic installation enough.

Some suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

PCFreak