Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:26:52 -0400

On 22/04/13 06:51, mourik jan heupink wrote:

I have just tried with my personal calendar, and you are right: that one works fine. Both ways. (url looks like http://my.domain/SOGo/dav/username/Calendar/personal)

Could you try adding a shared calendar, to see if that works for you too? The url (taken from the SOGo web UI) looks like:

http://my.domain/SOGo/dav/username/Calendar/C5A8F1D0-B160-0001-B7D6-1DC095B01274

(I did copy and paste, so the url is correct)

Curious. :-)
I suggest you put a breakpoint on _davSQLFieldsForProperties: and show us a stacktrace of the end result.

Also, sniff using tcpflow when that happens (in/out communications on port 20 000) and also send us the result the request that triggers the breakpoint.

See http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/article/how-do-i-debug-sogo.html for debugging details.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte