[SOGo] Crash after outlook connectivity

  • From: Andy Tuinman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Crash after outlook connectivity
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:19:42 +0200

Dear Users,

I have a complete sogo enviroment running at the moment on an i3 cpu with 3gb memory.

The clients are: 2 galaxy note II on exchange activesync.
1 thunderbird on imap

But when I add outlook to the exchange it connects but after a few minutes it loses connectivity and the server crashes. No client can sync until a reboot.
Then starting outlook again it crashes again.

How can I debug this or does someone know how this can be happening?

Andy Tuinman

  • [SOGo] Crash after outlook connectivity, Andy Tuinman, 04/22/2013