Re: [SOGo] SOGo proxy error after upgrade to 2.0.5a

  • From: Jean Raby < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo proxy error after upgrade to 2.0.5a
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:32:37 -0400

On 13-04-23 9:34 AM,

wrote:
Hi,

My SOGo installation work on Centos with Apache (httpd). And after upgrade to
new version 2.0.5a (from 2.0.4) I have a problem with adding and modifying
calendar events.

I receive error 502 (Proxy Error) - The proxy server an invalid response from
an upstream server (error reading from remote server). I try many tricks, but
after 2 days SOGo still doesn't work. So please help with configuration.
Is there anything relevant in sogo.log when this happens?
Does it occur for a specific event, or does it crash on all of them?
If it is a single event, you could try posting the event's raw source (right-click + raw source)

--
Jean Raby

:: +1.514.447.4918 (x120) :: www.inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)