[SOGo] Single baseDN and scope=sub

  • From: Marcio Merlone < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Single baseDN and scope=sub
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:11:11 -0300

Hi,

I have an OpenLDAP as auth server and addressbook. I have set ou=People,dc=foo for users authentication and ou=Aliases,dc=foo for mail aliases, and would like to have both as addressbook. On Thunderbird I used to set an LDAP addressbook with "(|(objectClass=mailUser)(objectClass=mailGroup))" as filter, scope=sub and dc=foo as baseDN and it works fine.

On SOGo, if I set two usersources like below, auth works fine, but sogo-integrator then sets two addressbooks on Thunderbird while it can use only one as addressbook:

SOGoUserSources = (
{
     baseDN = "ou=People,dc=foo";
     canAuthenticate = YES;
     isAddressBook = YES;
     },
     {
     baseDN = "ou=Aliases,dc=foo";
     canAuthenticate = YES;
     isAddressBook = YES;
}
);

If I set only one source it tries to auth like uid=john,dc=foo instead of uid=john,ou=People,dc=foo even with scope = sub:

SOGoUserSources = (
{
    baseDN = "dc=foo";
    canAuthenticate = YES;
    isAddressBook = YES;
    scope = sub;
}
);

Apr 23 15:38:42 sogod [24792]: <0x0x7f82981c4fe0[LDAPSource]> <NSException: 0x7f82983ab150> NAME:LDAPException REASON:operation bind failed: Invalid credentials (0x31) INFO:{login = "uid=john,dc=foo"; }

Any suggestions?

--
Marcio Merlone
TI - Administrador de redes