Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field

  • From: mourik jan heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:56:15 +0200

Hi Ludovic, Peter, list,

I have just installed the ZEG, and tried accessing shared calendars over CalDAV: works fine. Meaning it must be something in my installation, or in the particular calendar I'm trying to access that causes problems.

So the combo SOGo/CalDAV/N9 works good.

@Ludo: Would you still like me to do the steps outlined below, to get rid of the "'{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field" notification in the sogo.log?

Thanks for your input!

MJ

I suggest you put a breakpoint on _davSQLFieldsForProperties: and show
us a stacktrace of the end result.

Also, sniff using tcpflow when that happens (in/out communications on
port 20 000) and also send us the result the request that triggers the
breakpoint.

See
http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/article/how-do-i-debug-sogo.html
for debugging details.