Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:03:51 +0200

Hello mourik jan heupink

Am 2013-04-25 11:45, schrieb mourik jan heupink:

> Things are still not 100% working, and I'm guessing now the problem lies
> with the N9.
>
> Syncing appointsments I manually made in thunderbird and the
> webinterface show up on the N9. I can even edit them on the N9, and the
> changes sync back. -> Success.
>
> Problem 1:
> When creating an appointment on the N9, the start/end time shifts to 40
> minutes later on thunderbird/webaccess, and the 'raw source' seems VERY
> very complicated and waaaay to big for just a simple single appointment.
> See: http://pastebin.com/VbVknuym
> Note: this raw source is a simple, single appointment, simple and plain,
> from 14:00 to 15:00, showing up as 14:40 to 15:40

This appointment is correct.
But the Timezone definition in it is really large.

It also uses RDATE in the Timezone definition.
This is not jet supported by SOGo.
See Bug #2179
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=2179

As it says "soon" as target version, it will be integrated into one of
the next versions.

> Problem 2:
> Imported ical calendars never show up on the N9, however thunderbird &
> web access show them fine.
>
> The above makes me think that the problem is actually on the N9 (and the
> libkcal 4.3 that it uses, gathered from the link above).

I am not sure here.
I think I read something about SOGo not announcing web calendars.

But why don't you add this web calendar directly on the N9.

> I realise this list is about SOGo and not about the N9, therefore my
> question is: Are there other people here using the N9/Meego/Harmattan
> with SOGo, and how are your experiences? Do you observe the same two
> issues/problems or not?

Sorry, don't have one :-)

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz