[SOGo] Cleanup of deleted contacts in the database

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Cleanup of deleted contacts in the database
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:12:15 -0400 (EDT)

I added a lot of contacts to the addressbook of a user, then I deleted them.
In
the database I can see, that the items are still there but flagged as deleted.

My question is, is there a cleanup process, that removes those deleted items
someday or do I have to manually write one or am I completely wrong about the
function?

Cheers

PCFreak