Re: [SOGo] Cleanup of deleted contacts in the database

  • From: Stephen Ingram < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Cleanup of deleted contacts in the database
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:40:29 -0700

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM, < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I added a lot of contacts to the addressbook of a user, then I deleted them. In
the database I can see, that the items are still there but flagged as deleted.

My question is, is there a cleanup process, that removes those deleted items
someday or do I have to manually write one or am I completely wrong about the
function?

You can use sogo-tool to backup the user. A restore will remove the deleted contacts.

Steve