Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field

  • From: mourik jan heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:59:24 +0200

Hi Christian, list,

This appointment is correct.
This is already nice to know, because I started to doubt everything. :-)

It also uses RDATE in the Timezone definition.
This is not jet supported by SOGo.
See Bug #2179
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=2179
I should have searched the bugzilla, thanks for pointing that bug out. This is also nice to know. :-)

But why don't you add this web calendar directly on the N9.
I took the caldav url directly from the webinterface. (Caldav URL from 'links to this calendar') I'm guessing that's what you mean?

I realise this list is about SOGo and not about the N9, therefore my
question is: Are there other people here using the N9/Meego/Harmattan
with SOGo, and how are your experiences? Do you observe the same two
issues/problems or not?

Sorry, don't have one :-)
I still hope that someone else responds who has one... :-)

As it stands now, the issue 2 (imported ics files not showing up on the N9) is still unclear.

Thanks!