Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Meego Caldav | '{DAV:}getlastmodified' has no matching SQL field
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:52:37 +0200

Hello mourik jan heupink

Am 2013-04-25 21:59, schrieb mourik jan heupink:

< ... >

>> But why don't you add this web calendar directly on the N9.
> I took the caldav url directly from the webinterface. (Caldav URL from
> 'links to this calendar') I'm guessing that's what you mean?

Yes exactly.
With that you don't have to syncronize indirectly.
This should prevent the additional delay from the SOGo sync process.

>>> I realise this list is about SOGo and not about the N9, therefore my
>>> question is: Are there other people here using the N9/Meego/Harmattan
>>> with SOGo, and how are your experiences? Do you observe the same two
>>> issues/problems or not?
>>>

>> Sorry, don't have one :-)
> I still hope that someone else responds who has one... :-)
>
> As it stands now, the issue 2 (imported ics files not showing up on the
> N9) is still unclear.

Good luck on that.

If noone shows up, you could open a bug report yourself, in order to
clear it with the developers.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz