[SOGo] Problem with configuration: samba/openchange/sogo and dovecot/postfix on separated servers

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problem with configuration: samba/openchange/sogo and dovecot/postfix on separated servers
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:09:56 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to get a working system based on the two servers. For now I have a fully functional Samba4 domain server with openchange and Sogo, and postfix with dovecot on a server joined to a domain. I can log in to the IMAP and Sogo page using a domain account. But I can not connect using Outlook or Thunderbird fat client. I suspect that the domain server also I should have dovecot but not know how to configure it. I do not think as a proxy? Or is it something else?

Kind Regards,
Outlander

  • [SOGo] Problem with configuration: samba/openchange/sogo and dovecot/postfix on separated servers, , 04/30/2013