Re: Re : [SOGo] Sogo and funambol installation

  • From: " " < >
  • To: " " < >,
  • Subject: Re: Re : [SOGo] Sogo and funambol installation
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:59:31 +0200

Thanks for your answer Arnaud, :)

I've found another user which have the same problem ( https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2013-03/msg00079.html )
It seems that the sync can not work with an ldap based authentification because the funambol sogo connector just reads the sogo user database ( which is empty...)
is what people Inverse can tell us if this is true?

I've found another risk of non sync due to timezone issue, I can't select "europe/paris" on my smartphone because it doesn't exist...
I took Bruxelles time zone which is identical to Paris and "europe/paris" in sogo user web interface...
I made a test with "Europe/brussels" in sogo and "Bruxelles" in the smartphone without any results...

Best regards

Samuel

" type="cite">Hello,
Sorry but I have not yet found the solution...

Best regards,
Arnaud

  • Re : [SOGo] Sogo and funambol installation, , 04/30/2013
    • Re: Re : [SOGo] Sogo and funambol installation, , 04/30/2013