[SOGo] Do I Need LDAP Entries for Existing Local Users?

  • From: "Ron Scott-Adams" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Do I Need LDAP Entries for Existing Local Users?
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 23:39:57 -0400

I noticed that OpenLDAP (or another LDAP provider) is required. Does this imply I need to create an inetorgperson for my existing local users who will have email addresses at various domains? Forgive my lack of experience with LDAP in a POSIX environment, but what are the ramifications of having an LDAP user and a local user for the same person? Or, is there some way to import local users? I have asked a more complete version of this question at serverfault.com: http://j.mp/131USMZ Thanks in advance.