Re: [SOGo] properties popup in background with Firefox and windows 7

  • From: mourik jan heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] properties popup in background with Firefox and windows 7
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 16:30:09 +0200

Hi,
I remember seeing that too. However, as I try it now, it does NOT happen. (firefox 21 on windows xp)

Unsure why it doesn't happen now...

MJ

On 5/27/2013 21:56, Arnaud Le Norcy wrote:
Hello,

With Firefox 21 (and older) on windows 7, when I click (right) on my calendar, and
"properties", then the windows popup goes into the background.. any ideas?

I have no problem withFirefox on linux and even with Chrome or IE on Windows.

thank you very much,
Regards,
Arnaud