[SOGo] Convert user data to multidomain

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Convert user data to multidomain
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 23:15:12 +0200

Hi,

in the SOGo documentation on page 40, Parameter "SOGoEnableDomainBasedUID" I read the following words:

Consequently, activating this parameter on an existing system
implies that user identifiers will change and their previous
calendars and address books will no longer be accessible
unless a conversion is performed.

Ok, but how can this conversion to be done?

I want migrate a single domain setup into a multiple domain setup and want all userdata converted

What is the best way to be done, can sogo-tool help?

Thanks,
Martin

  • [SOGo] Convert user data to multidomain, Martin Rabl, 05/30/2013