[SOGo] Re: New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial

  • From: Olivier Bitsch < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Re: New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 17:50:35 +0200

To all my readers,

Some of you already or would like to follow my tutorial here http://iabsis.com/EN/article/35/Samba4-and-OpenChange-on-a-Debian-or-Ubuntu-server/

But for your information, I discovered that the system is much more stable with Cyrus Imap instead the actual Dovecot. Probably I miss something in my configuration as OpenChange needs to have ACL and other functionnalities to work.

So be patient, I will made soon an update about my tutorial.

Thanks for your visits.

Olivier.