[SOGo] Cannot Bring Up Web Interface

  • From: Ron Scott-Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Cannot Bring Up Web Interface
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 03:19:31 -0400

Try as I may, I cannot get the web interface of Sogo working. I can see the incompatible browser warning page from links on the server at 127.0.0.1:20000 (therefore everything local seems to work).

I have configured the SOGo.conf file: http://paste.ubuntu.com/5728492/

I have ensured the modules proxy, proxy http, headers and rewrite are enabled.

I have tried disabling the parent site (the one that causes the 404 page you see currently if you try http://sogo.com/sogo).

I see nothing relevant in the sogo or Apache logs, except Apache complaining it was not able to find /var/www/sogo, which tells me the proxy settings are not working.

What can I try?