RE: [SOGo] Re: New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial

  • From: MyName IsLive < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] Re: New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 08:03:29 +0000

Hi Olivier,

dont you think its better to install samba+openchange separate from sogo+imap+smtp?because if you gonna give your users external access from internet to their email accounts via sogo web interface its not good idea to public local users data(Active Directory) on a server that you want to public it on internet, yes you can use firewall to filter access but i decide to install them on two separate server.

On the other hand samba version on inverse repo are old and configuration from samba4-alpha to 4.0.6 has changed TOO Much.

Even not bad to add a section for setting up thunderbird or outlook !

thanks