[SOGo] Cannot Receive Mail

  • From: Ron Scott-Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Cannot Receive Mail
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 04:50:55 -0400

I have SOGo up and running with one user. This user can send mail, but not receive it. I am using Postfix and Dovecot. I am unsure what configuration I need to do to get this working.

I do not see any mail folders in the web interface, just a parent node with the user's email address. The domain is valid and this server has received mail before for this address, just not using SOGo.

Please advise as to what useful configuration information I can provide. Thanks!