[SOGo] possible working free CardDAV Client for Outlook and SOGo - help needed

  • From: Der PCFreak < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] possible working free CardDAV Client for Outlook and SOGo - help needed
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:21:40 +0200

Hi,

I found this nice Outlook Add-In for CardDAV Support.

http://support.atmail.com/display/A7DOCS/Atmail+DavSync+Plugin+for+Microsoft+Outlook
http://download.atmail.com/getsync.php

It is from the atmail project and free.

It seems it would support connecting to SOGo as well but I cannot get it to work.

I have a working setup that can sync with iOS. Maybe only some small rewrite rule is necessary to get this client to work.

I think this would help many others.

Maybe someone with more SOGo knowledge than me can try to connect with the plugin and show it's working config?

Thanks in advance

Peter

  • [SOGo] possible working free CardDAV Client for Outlook and SOGo - help needed, Der PCFreak, 06/03/2013