Re: [SOGo] Cannot Bring Up Web Interface

  • From: Ron Scott-Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Cannot Bring Up Web Interface
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 12:04:16 -0400

Ah, thanks Joro. You were quite right. Incidentally, Safari seems to not handle case-sensitive URLs well if you previously typed them differently...

At any rate, inserting the following (inspired by the Debian Wiki entry for SOGo) did the trick:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/SOGo/(.*)$ /SOGo/$1 [env=REMOTE_HOST:%{REMOTE_ADDR},PT]
Redirect permanent /sogo https://mydomain.tld/SOGo

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 3:33 AM, Joro Mindlab < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

Am 03.06.2013 09:20 schrieb "Ron Scott-Adams" < " target="_blank"> >:

> Try as I may, I cannot get the web interface of Sogo working. I can see the incompatible browser warning page from links on the server at 127.0.0.1:20000 (therefore everything local seems to work).
>
> I have configured the SOGo.conf file: http://paste.ubuntu.com/5728492/
>
> I have ensured the modules proxy, proxy http, headers and rewrite are enabled.
>
> I have tried disabling the parent site (the one that causes the 404 page you see currently if you try http://sogo.com/sogo).
>
> I see nothing relevant in the sogo or Apache logs, except Apache complaining it was not able to find /var/www/sogo, which tells me the proxy settings are not working.
>
> What can I try?

Hi,
The URL you are looking for is http://yourbox.com/SOGo with capital letters, not /sogo. Either change your apache conf or, if don't want to remember the 'right' spelling just rewrite anything that matches the string sogo in any case to your configured url.
Hth,
Joro