[SOGo] Sieve Vacation Script

  • From: "Ronald J. Yacketta" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sieve Vacation Script
  • Date: 3 Jun 2013 14:31:58 -0400

Stumbled upon a little oddity with SOGo's Vacation rules they are appended to
the end of the sieve script and end up not processed if a prior rules have
stop directives.

For example, I setup a rule to put messages from my gmail account into
'TESTING' and have a Vacation message enabled everything works as expected.
If I add a stop directive to the gmail rule the vacation rule does not
process.

These rules work in Oder listed:
if anyof (address :contains "from"
" ")
{
fileinto "TESTING";
}

if allof ( not exists ["list-help", "list-unsubscribe", "list-subscribe",
"list-owner", "list-post", "list-archive", "list-id", "Mailing-List"], not
header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :is "Precedence" ["list", "bulk",
"junk"], not header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :matches "To" "Multiple
recipients of*" ) {vacation :days 7 :addresses
[" "]
text:
Testing Vacation rules, please ignore
.
;
}

tail -f /var/log/maillog | grep 'lda(yacketrj)'
Jun 3 14:21:52 hermes dovecot: lda(yacketrj): sieve: