[SOGo] Newbie (on ClearOS 6.4, looking to install Outlook component)

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Newbie (on ClearOS 6.4, looking to install Outlook component)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:38:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm just in the process of figuring out how to install SOGo onto a ClearOS 6.4
PC.

I've done the prerequisites (I think) and setup cyrus-imap, SOGo webmail, etc.
Now I just need to get the OpenChange bit in so I can do native Outlook
connectivity.

I've read through this document:

http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Native%20Microsoft%20Outlook%20Configuration.pdf

but I'm unsure of a number of things in it.

Before I go and muck up my mail server, can I just check if anyone has done a
ClearOS 6.x / SOGo / Samba4 / Openchange combination already? I've asked on
the
ClearOS forum a few days ago but have not had any responses there yet. I did a
search on the archives for this mailing list but nothing obvious showed up.

Cheers,

Ian