Re: [SOGo] Samba 4 source install with Openchange

  • From: Ron Scott-Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Samba 4 source install with Openchange
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 07:35:31 -0400

Dominique,

I haven't built a .deb from a Git source before, but here's a discussion on
that matter from a few years back on Debian list:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2010/11/msg00118.html. While not really
the same problem you're having, it may be worth reading through to get an
idea as to how get-orig-source relates to SCMs. For further assistance, I
suggest the Debian or Ubuntu Devel lists, as I don't wish to derail this list
too much further with an essentially off-topic issue. Good luck!

Ron Scott-Adams

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride
it, but in the end, there it is." (Winston Churchill)

On Jun 6, 2013, at 07:18 , Dominique
< >