Re: [SOGo] Convert user data to multidomain

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Convert user data to multidomain
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 09:51:26 -0400

On 2013-05-30, at 5:15 PM, Martin Rabl
< >
wrote:

> in the SOGo documentation on page 40, Parameter "SOGoEnableDomainBasedUID"
> I read the following words:
>
>> Consequently, activating this parameter on an existing system
>> implies that user identifiers will change and their previous
>> calendars and address books will no longer be accessible
>> unless a conversion is performed.
>
> Ok, but how can this conversion to be done?
>
> I want migrate a single domain setup into a multiple domain setup and want
> all userdata converted
>
> What is the best way to be done, can sogo-tool help?

Yes, you can dump, modify, and restore your data using sogo-tool.

But we don't provide a script to modify the data; you need to append the
proper domain to all your previous user IDs.

Francis

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence

  • Re: [SOGo] Convert user data to multidomain, Francis Lachapelle, 06/06/2013