[SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible

  • From: Albert Shih < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 23:09:03 +0200

Hi

I've a strange report from one of my user.

He claim he just receive some message from yahoo (not important can be any
server) smtp server for unknown user.

Meanning he send a email to this unknown user. Of course he never send this
message (spam).

First I suspect some basic spam. But when I check the header I see :

x-sogo-message-type: calendar:invitation-reply

and indeed the message is really send from sogo.

My question is : Is it possible sogo reply AUTOMATICALLY to some message ?
That's sound very strange to me but...well...I'm want to be sure.

Regards.

JAS
--
Albert SHIH