[SOGo] Shared Addresses write access

  • From: Laz Peterson < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Shared Addresses write access
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 15:16:35 -0700

Hello everyone --

How would I go about allowing my users write access to the shared address
book without giving them SuperUser access? Is that possible? We are using
an Active Directory (Windows 2003) LDAP.

Also, I know that the standard display for shared LDAP contacts is
"search-only" … But how can I show all shared contacts in the window? For a
small office, we have a total of about 110 contacts that are necessary for
all staff to have access to, but the staff can't seem to figure out how to
search the names without getting confused, or they are having trouble
remembering the names at all without seeing them. Definitely not a
shortcoming of the SOGo environment, I must add, but something I've gotta
figure out how to deal with. ;)

Thanks for your help.
-- Laz