Re: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 10:55:59 +0200

Hello Albert Shih

Am 2013-06-06 23:09, schrieb Albert Shih:

> I've a strange report from one of my user.
>
> He claim he just receive some message from yahoo (not important can be any
> server) smtp server for unknown user.
>
> Meanning he send a email to this unknown user. Of course he never send this
> message (spam).
>
> First I suspect some basic spam. But when I check the header I see :
>
> x-sogo-message-type: calendar:invitation-reply
>
> and indeed the message is really send from sogo.
>
> My question is : Is it possible sogo reply AUTOMATICALLY to some message ?
> That's sound very strange to me but...well...I'm want to be sure.

If you use resource accounts, then yes.
They will automatically accept invitations, if the desired time frame is
not already used up by other events.
Accepting invitations from users outside SOGo means sending them an email.

That is by design, and the sole purpose of resource accounts.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz