Re: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible

  • From: Albert Shih < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 23:09:35 +0200

Le 07/06/2013 ? 10:55:59+0200, Christian Mack a écrit
Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

> Am 2013-06-06 23:09, schrieb Albert Shih:
> >
> > I've a strange report from one of my user.
> >
> > He claim he just receive some message from yahoo (not important can be any
> > server) smtp server for unknown user.
> >
> > Meanning he send a email to this unknown user. Of course he never send
> > this
> > message (spam).
> >
> > First I suspect some basic spam. But when I check the header I see :
> >
> > x-sogo-message-type: calendar:invitation-reply
> >
> > and indeed the message is really send from sogo.
> >
> > My question is : Is it possible sogo reply AUTOMATICALLY to some message ?
> > That's sound very strange to me but...well...I'm want to be sure.
> >

> If you use resource accounts, then yes.
> They will automatically accept invitations, if the desired time frame is
> not already used up by other events.
> Accepting invitations from users outside SOGo means sending them an email.
>
> That is by design, and the sole purpose of resource accounts.

Well the point is I don't use resource accounts. And more strange the first
mail was a spam.

What I can find in the log,

someone on internet send a spam to my user.

sogo answer automaticaly to this spam

of course the spammer address don't exist

so the user received a return warning message say the spammer address
don't exist.

I'm little worry about that because that's mean if it's really append, some
spammer can use sogo as spam realy.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH