Re: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible

  • From: Ron Scott-Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 22:59:47 -0400

I'm willing to bet this user has some setting in their client treating calendar invites in some fashion (either automatically rejecting or accepting them.)

What happens if you send this user a calendar invite and trace the emissions from that users account for awhile?

Ron Scott-Adams
"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them." (Thomas Jefferson)