Re: [SOGo] Shared Addresses write access

  • From: Laz Peterson < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Shared Addresses write access
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 13:01:19 -0700

Christian --

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I am specifically referring to the enterprise/global address books. I will do as you have suggested and respond if there is any further issue.

In regards to the Address Book query, I was unaware of the "." search. Tried "*" and just a blank search. I will happily await an update that includes the option for "default global address book search string" ... =]

Thank you for your hard work and efforts. After tons of testing multiple other groupware applications (both commercial and otherwise), SOGo is most definitely the only option that meets my particular environment's needs -- by a long shot. Job well done.

~Laz