Re: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:44:20 -0400

On 10/06/13 04:53, Albert Shih wrote:
Yes...it's what I understand, but if it's really the case, I'm worry about
spamming. Because if sogo going to reply a message for incomming mail
without manual action, that's mean some smart people can spam all internet
using my (or any) sogo server.
SOGo will never "reply to an incoming" email automatically. It just can't do that as it doesn't know the user's password.

SOGo sent an IMIP reply. That is trigger by the user from the web GUI of SOGo, or by a CalDAV client (over a PUT action).

Look there, nowhere else.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
+1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca