Re: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible

  • From: Albert Shih < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Auto-reply ? Possible
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:33:18 +0200

Le 10/06/2013 ? 09:44:20-0400, Ludovic Marcotte a écrit
> On 10/06/13 04:53, Albert Shih wrote:
> > Yes...it's what I understand, but if it's really the case, I'm worry about
> > spamming. Because if sogo going to reply a message for incomming mail
> > without manual action, that's mean some smart people can spam all internet
> > using my (or any) sogo server.
> SOGo will never "reply to an incoming" email automatically. It just
> can't do that as it doesn't know the user's password.

Yes that's I known.

> SOGo sent an IMIP reply. That is trigger by the user from the web GUI of
> SOGo, or by a CalDAV client (over a PUT action).

But is it possible SOGo send a IMIP reply without the user interacting with
the GUI, for example my user say he only use the agenda never the webmail.

In that case is it possible sogo send a reply for some invitation mail
(spam meaning not from a other user of SOGo).

I'm asking just for understand how this mail can be send.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
DIO bâtiment 15