Re: [SOGo] Re: New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial

  • From: Carsten Laun-De Lellis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Re: New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 16:53:35 +0200
Hi Olivier

I followed your tutorial but ran into a problem. Maybe you can help me out.

I got some responses to my thread yet, but none really helped. I hope that you as the auditor of the tutorial have any idea.

Hi all

I am not sure if this is the right forum, but i give it a try. My problem is more in regards to openchange.

The backend is an ubuntu 12.04 server with a Samba, openchange, sogo installation followed the manual from

http://iabsis.com/EN/article/35/Installation-de-Samba4-et-Openchange-sur-un-serveur-Debian-ou-Ubuntu

I don't want to use the igestis tool, so I created a Samba4 user, an openchange user and provided this user with a mailbox.

On my notebook I have Win8 64 bit with outlook 2013 installed. Whenever I try to connect to the openchange server it doesn't work. The weird thing is, that when I try rpc in the webbrowser as described in the manual it only works with Netscape but not with IE.

I have no idea what went wrong, that is the reason why I don't post any configs or logs, because I have no idea where to look at.

I would appreciate any hint.

Regards,

Carsten

---