[SOGo] ocsmanager

  • From: Carsten Laun-De Lellis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ocsmanager
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 00:36:07 +0200
Hi all

I am gone thru the Installation Manual and searched the web, but didn't find a how-to to Setup ocsmanager.

I have installed openchange and can connect to the openchange Server with Outlook and can Access Sogo, but I haven't find an Installation Manual for the ocsmanager. As far as I understood I Need the funcitonality for free/busy lookups.

So I would appreciate if anyone could help me out here.

Nice Weekend to all.

--

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Carsten Laun-De Lellis

Hauptstrasse 13
D-67705 Trippstadt

Phone: +49 6306 992140
Fax:     +49 6306 992142
Mobile: +49 151 27530865
email:   ">

http://www.linkedin.com/in/carstenlaundelellis

  • [SOGo] ocsmanager, Carsten Laun-De Lellis, 06/28/2013