[SOGo] Fun with Funambol

  • From: Ian J. < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Fun with Funambol
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:11:13 -0400 (EDT)

Okey dokey,

Yet again I'm being an idiot.

I've got SOGo working with eM Client mostly nicely, and have now installed the
Funambol server on my mail server and the client (9.0.2) on my Windows Mobile
6.1 device.

I can get the Contacts to sync, but not the Calendar or Tasks for which the
sync runs, but nothing gets updated.

I've checked the documentation and noticed that the SOGo advice on setting up
the Funambol client is somewhat out of date - they removed the option for
two-way, one-way sync a while ago in favour of two-way only. Maybe there are
other things also that need checking?

Can anyone point me in the direction of posts dealing with any known problems
with the Funambol client that cover selective failing of synchronization?

Cheers,

Ian