[SOGo] External DAV Agents

  • From: Thomas Reeves < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] External DAV Agents
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:57:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, Everyone!

I've just installed and configured SOGo and Funambol on CentOS v6.4 - many
thanks to this forum's members and to the SOGo documentation. Even though
SOGo
provides a very nice web client, I do not understand the SOGo architecture
enough to make modifications. However, I DO understand jQuery, CSS and HTML5
and I want to use a DAV agent called AgenDAV as the basis for a web app using
SOGo as a calendar server and Google Maps for geospatial tracking. So, how
does SOGo communicate with supported DAV clients like Thunderbird and
Lightning? I SHOULD be able to emulate the communication layer in a web app
like the existing SOGo web client does. Any thoughts?

I'm new to this forum, so if this issue has been raised somewhere else, please
point me in the right direction.

Best Regards,
Thomas