Re[2]: [SOGo] Fun with Funambol

  • From: "Ian James Vale" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re[2]: [SOGo] Fun with Funambol
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 19:33:17 +0000

Hi Michel,

I didn't even know there was an ActiveSync plugin. Shows how little I know about these things.

I think I've nailed down where the problem is occurring in my setup. The Funambol is actually working OK, it appears that eM Client is having trouble remembering login details and when I sync'd my WinMo 6.1 device it didn't have anything on it so decided to update the server by removing all the calendar and task stuff!

It was a good job I had done an export to a backup file to recover data in just such an event.

But all is OK now, it seems. I think I will have to see how eM Client pans out, because if this connection failure is going to happen routinely, then it may not be stable enough to replace Outlook yet. We'll see.

I'll try to keep from posting anything more here for a while, even if something comes up as it could invariably just be down to my setup giving me grief.

Ian