[SOGo] strange behavior plugins vs. old sogo

  • From: Andrea Carmisciano < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] strange behavior plugins vs. old sogo
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:53:11 +0200

Hi all!

Recently we upgraded the thunderbird version of some users from 2.0.x to 17 ESR, with lighting 1.9 and current connector and integrator.
The running SOGo is 1.3.0 ... (very old, I know, I'll update soon)

My issue is that now the calendar functionalities stop working: if I create an event on thunderbird it does not show it but it is available on the web client.

Maybe the problem can be the difference between thunderbird and server version?
There is any compatibility rule between plugins and server?
There are any other possibile cause for my issue?

Thanks for your hints!
Andrea

--

Andrea Carmisciano