Re: [SOGo] some users cannot share address books

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] some users cannot share address books
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 15:25:01 +0200

Hello Silver Salonen

Am 2013-07-29 13:21, schrieb Silver Salonen:
> On Monday 29 July 2013 13:17:00 Christian Mack wrote:
>>
>> Am 2013-07-29 10:34, schrieb Silver Salonen:
>>>
>>> Any more guesses about this issue?

>> They are stored in the sogo database. You can get them via
>> sogo-tool backup in a "human readable" format for each user
>> together with all the data.
>
> That doesn't help one user to see the shared address book from
> another user, does it?

Sorry if I misunderstood your initial question, but I think you asked
how to check the privileges for this share in SOGo?

You checked it via web interface of the address book owner and it looked OK.

Then I gave you the hint to check them in the backup files of both users
involved.
Did you do that?

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz