[SOGo] using own LDAP schema - how to textend SOGo?

  • From: Lennart Barfod < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] using own LDAP schema - how to textend SOGo?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:21:22 +0200

Hi,

I've installed SOGo (latest staple Version) on CentOS 6.

I want to use the LDAP addressbook with some LDAP Attributes from my own LDAP
Schema. So I've to textend the Temples - and sources. But where I can define
the new LDAP Attributes so that I can use them in SOGo and how I can bring
them to the frontend / templates?

May anyone else did steps like this?

King regards,
Lenn

  • [SOGo] using own LDAP schema - how to textend SOGo?, Lennart Barfod, 07/30/2013