Re: [SOGo] strange behavior plugins vs. old sogo

  • From: Andrea Carmisciano < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] strange behavior plugins vs. old sogo
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:55:30 +0200

On 30/lug/2013, at 15:30, Christian Mack < "> > wrote:

Hello Andrea Carmisciano

Am 2013-07-29 15:53, schrieb Andrea Carmisciano:

Recently we upgraded the thunderbird version of some users from 2.0.x to
17 ESR, with lighting 1.9 and current connector and integrator.
The running SOGo is 1.3.0 ... (very old, I know, I'll update soon)

My issue is that now the calendar functionalities stop working: if I
create an event on thunderbird it does not show it but it is available
on the web client.

Maybe the problem can be the difference between thunderbird and server
version?
There is any compatibility rule between plugins and server?
There are any other possibile cause for my issue?

Please use Lightning 1.9.1.
The 1.9.0 Version has its problems.

What synchronization interval have you set for this calendar in Lightning?
Does pressing "Synchronize" change anything?

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz
--
">
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

I've tried the 1.9.0 version but nothing better happens. The synchronization event (both scheduled and manually triggered) appear unuseful...

Any other hints? Do you exclude a compatibility issue?

Thanks again,
AC.

--

Andrea Carmisciano