Re: [SOGo] customizing extensions.rdf

  • From: Jean Raby < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] customizing extensions.rdf
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:50:55 -0400

On 13-08-28 1:26 PM, Silver Salonen wrote:
On Wednesday 28 August 2013 11:32:25 Sebastián wrote:
Hi,

I'm a bit lost. When I uncompress the
sogo-integrator-17.0.5-sogo-demo.xpi file I find two extensions.rdf
file. Do I have to customize both?

./custom/sogo-demo/chrome/content/extensions.rdf
./chrome/content/extensions.rdf

No. You can actually ignore and just delete the whole './custom' directory.
this is actually a packaging error which Should Be Fixed(tm) in the next
release.

The custom/ directory should only be found in the source tarball/git.
It is what we use to build the integrator for sogo-demo automatically, you could actually do the same for your site(s). To do so, create a directory named from your site's name under custom/. And put your custom files in it (see custom/sogo-demo for an example: https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-integrator.tb17).

Then, from the root of the source, run 'make build=sitename' to create the xpi properly named.